Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Day with My Sister-should I feel guilty???

My sister is an avid and awesome gardner. Since we are renting the house we are currently in, I don't want to invest much in lanscaping, but I love gardening and planting too so we decided today that I would come over and she would dig up some things for me to plant here.

So, we spent the day digging, going to the nursery and just hanging out. So peaceful!!

Mr. Misery took all the kids swimming. I had the ENTIRE day with just my sis.

I feel so relaxed and loved........and a little guilty for leaving Mr. Misery with all the kids!!!

He even took them CLOTHES SHOPPING!!! Now THAT is a BRAVE man!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm glad you had a good day :) You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

i am glad u had fun with us on saturday. i love to hear people say how relaxed they feel when they come over. that is how we want people to feel. our dooe is always open. not at night, ya know what i mean. is that a rubber chicken??? hello, am i talking to a rubber chicken?

SPRING is correct you do deserve it!!!!!!!!
love ya............
your sister....SISTERSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

that's DOOR....our door is always open.
ya, ya...i know i can;t spell:(

Ronni said...

I wish I had a sister.

Misery said...

Ronni, we will adopt you! Always room for another sister!