Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Misery ALMOST Borrows Trouble.

We are buying a new home. We are expecting the builder to break ground around the end of March.

The house should be done mid summer. This would be an excellent time for Mr. Misery's children to move in with us, before the start of the next school year.

Last night, while we were discussing whether or not his ex would let the children move in with us, Mr. Misery expressed his concern over transporting the children during visitation, that is if she does not allow them to stay with us, (which we honestly don't think she will).

GET THIS............somehow, in their custody agreement, it was stated that Mr. Misery is responsible for ALL transportation at visitation!! Seriously!

Naturally we are concerned. His job takes him all over the state with no consistant schedule.

Since we are moving 45 minutes away, we do not think she will agree to meeting him half way.

Here is where Misery almost borrowed trouble.

I was actually trying to figure out how I could work the transfer into MY schedule!!!

Where is my self value??!??! I have two children of my own, a full time job AND a part time job. How the HELL did I think I could do that??? Why would I do that??? So she can sleep even more???


Slap me next time I suggest something so stupid!

No comments: