Friday, March 7, 2008

Why did I ever marry such a NARCISSTIC DICK?

At this moment, the horrible things running through my mind are even too much to post on a blog.

Its my daughter's Senior Prom.



Once in a lifetime.

She found a dress and called her father for a deposit to put down on it.

If her father is anything, he is consistent.

His response when he is asked for financial help is "I don't have any money".

"I Don't Have Any Money" is his mantra.

So, as usual, her step-father picks up the slack for her inept, selfish, narcisstic father.

Mr. Misery pays the down-payment.

Don't get me wrong, this would be a sufficient excuse if he were really as impoverished as he claims to be.

But he isn't.

Perhaps, owning only ONE home would increase his cash flow? Less vacations? Less toys? (game tables, a motorcycle, boat, guns, ..........you get the point, right?)

and........

MAYBE THE NARCISSTIC DICK SHOULD STOP TELLING HIS CHILDREN HOW "GREAT" HE IS DOING FINANCIALLY!!

Maybe then he could pull off the poverty stricken image!

Dumb Ass.

No comments: